1. PTFE air filter membrane has high filtration efficiency, which can meet the filtration efficiency grade requirements of Sub-high efficiency, high efficiency and ultra-high efficiency air filter.
2. compared with other high efficiency filter materials, PTFE microporous membrane has higher PF value and better filtration performance. (PF value is an indicator of the balance between filtration efficiency and pressure loss. The larger PF value is, the better the filtration effect is. The calculation formula is as follows:
PF value =-log (1- filtration efficiency) / pressure loss *1000
Pressure loss unit: Pa, test speed: 5.3cm/s, particle size: 0.1~0.2um.
3. Membrane pore size is small, and PTFE air filtration membrane material through high-temperature heat setting treatment, micro-pore structure is stable, so it can effectively intercept dust particles under high wind speed.
4. PTFE air filtration membrane material has strong hydrophobicity, low surface energy, good non-adhesion, it is easy to remove the dust deposited on the surface of the material, so it can be washed with water to restore the performance, to achieve reuse, greatly extending the service life.
5. the surface filtration mechanism can easily remove dust accumulated by mechanical vibration or wipe.
HUZHOU SENNUO FLUORINE MATERIAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Add：NO.25 building ,science and technology innovation park , Wuxing District ,Huzhou City ,Zhejiang Province