Glass Fiber Coated Filter Material
Glass fiber coated filter material is a new type of filter material made of multi microporous polytetrafluoroethylene film coated on glass fiber base cloth treated with special surface treatment formula. It concentrates the advantages of high strength, low extension, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance of glass fiber, smooth surface of polytetrafluoroethylene porous film, water repellent and permeability. It has good characteristics such as good stability and so on. It can almost intercept all the dust in the dust flow, and can ensure the maximum flux of the air flow without increasing the running resistance. It is an ideal filter material for flue gas. Its performance features are as follows:
1. has the characteristic of "surface filtration";
2. the filtration efficiency is high, and the general discharge can reach below 20mg/Nm3.
3. the volume of ventilation is large, and the ventilation volume can be increased by 30% compared with ordinary filter media.
4. the running resistance is low, which is generally below the 100mm water column.
5. the operating cost of the system is low and the energy consumption is low.
6. long service life.
HUZHOU SENNUO FLUORINE MATERIAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Add：NO.25 building ,science and technology innovation park , Wuxing District ,Huzhou City ,Zhejiang Province